PICTOMED does not want to replace professional interpretation services at all, but to engage healthcare providers further in the dialogue, incite constructive discussions about interpreter use and encourage political processes and positions in favour of health equity and the refugee cause (e.g. assumption of costs for interpreter services by assurances).
- November 2020: Publication in a Swiss Public Health Journal "Schweizerische Ärztezeitung" (German)
- 2021: Language barriers in doctor-patient-communication: Interpreter-assignments to minors in Switzerland.
- In the pipeline for 2022-2023: Multicenter study to validate our communication tool (phase I)
- In the pipeline for 2024: Validation of MLP (Medical language proficiency)-Score.
- In the further future 2025: Multicenter study to validate our communication tool (phase II)
get in touch
Support Association Pictomed